Kyron Strachan serves as Director/Corporate Secretary for Sunshine Holdings Limited, the parent company of several subsidiaries. She has been employed with the company since September 1974.
In her role, she serves as the Office Administrator for the entire organization and Home Consultant for the subsidiary company, Arawak Homes Limited. Her other activities include:
- Director, Royal Star Assurance Ltd.
- Vice-President, Bahamas Red Cross Society
- Past President, Anglican Church Women Organization
- Member of the Ranfurly Homes for Children Fundraising Committee
- Member of the Humane Society Fundraising Committee
- Member of the Bahamas Girl Guides Society
Ms. Strachan is a graduate of Dugdale’s College in Edinburgh, Scotland where she excelled in Secretarial Science. She is currently enrolled in the LLB (Hon) Degree through the University of Huddersfield, London, England.
Ms. Strachan is a mother of one son. Her greatest achievement is assisting the underprivileged and less fortunate in Bahamian communities.